No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Apple Watch Series 6 GPS Cellular
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
- Check your heart rate any time with the Heart Rate app
- Get notifications for high and low heart rate
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 Sip is up to 20% faster than Series 5
- 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swim proof design
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist
- WatchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, and new customizable watch faces
- Aluminum cases available in new finishes
Apple Watch Series 6 is Created to provide you with even more health features, Apple Watch Series 6 now enables you to track your blood oxygen as well as your workouts. The handy always-on retina display has been updated, so it’s now 2.5 times brighter outdoors to help you see when you’ve hit your targets, and it’s all powered by a faster, S6 64-bit dual-core processor.
Select one of the new tailored watch faces to suit your style and mood – there are more new faces than ever, which can be personalised to match your needs for the day or favourite activity.
Apple Watch Series 6’s blood oxygen sensor is made up of four LED clusters and four photodiodes, which have all been incorporated into the completely redesigned back crystal. Easily take readings of your blood oxygen or let the watch capture background readings, to provide this key indicator of your overall wellness.
Set and achieve your personal sleep goals with the new Sleep app – it’s been designed to help you establish a regular bedtime routine and keep track of your sleep trends night after night.
Apple Watch can tell when you’ve started a work out – it’ll alert you to fire up the Workout app. Handily, the Watch will credit you for the exercise you’ve already, so there’s no hard done by feelings.
The Apple Watch Series 6 is water resistant to 50 metres, so there’s no need to remove it when you’re swimming.
Live a healthier life
The Series 6 monitors your heart rate throughout the day, so you can quickly and easily keep track. If the watch detects any unusually high or low heart rates, it will alert you — even when you don’t feel symptoms.
Tap and pay
Just hold the Apple Watch Series 6 to the checkout reader to make payments via your credit or debit card. No matter how you use it, Apple Pay keeps your financial information completely private and secure.
The handy, built-in GPS measures your workout accurately, so whether you’re going for a swim, run or a ride, you can leave your iPhone at home. Distance, speed and pace are all precisely recorded for you, ready for when you get back home to review your route on your iPhone. Additionally, your Apple Watch Series 6 comes with an always-on barometric altimeter, so your new wrist-based coach can keep continuously track your elevation changes in real time.
What’s the difference between Bluetooth and cellular?
Some smart watches with Bluetooth can let you send and receive text messages, answer telephone calls and receive notifications when it’s connected to your (compatible) phone via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
Bluetooth + cellular
Smart watches with built-in cellular offer the freedom to send and receive text messages, answer phone calls and even receive notifications when you don’t have your phone with you.
Cellular carrier support
Connecting your cellular enabled smart watch to a cellular network requires the same carrier as your (compatible) phone.
Please be aware: Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
Additional information: manufacturers often update their Operating System (OS) software over the course of a device’s lifespan – this means that your product might ship with a more advanced OS than specified.
|Brand Name|| |
|SIM Card Available|| |
|Rear Camera|| |
|Waterproof Grade|| |
|Multiple Dials|| |
|Battery Capacity|| |
|Network Mode|| |
|CPU Model|| |